“Why a Former Michigan Banker Spent Six Years Developing the Longest Broadcasting Legal FM Transmitter Available on the Market Today”
If you’ve ever wanted an FM Transmitter that could broadcast 50 yards…and do it in full stereo with incredible clarity, free of static…then this will be the most exciting letter you will ever read.
Here’s The Story
My name is Tom Webb and you’re about to discover the reason I spent six years of my life developing an FM transmitter that can broadcast sound up to 150 feet.
Several years ago my dad was looking for a way to play audio throughout his home and eliminate commercial radio. He was tired of hearing commercials invade his favorite music and radio shows.
So he built his own FM transmitter using a schematic he purchased, an auto-reverse cassette tape player and powered the whole contraption with a tractor battery.
Using the cassette player…the sound quality was scratchy at best…then the cassette player would wear out every month, sending him back to the store to buy another one every month.
Then he had to recharge the battery every single night because the transmitter would pick up too much noise from the outlet and make the transmission sound even worse.
The whole system took up most of the closet just off our family room and with the cassette players breaking every month, constantly changing the tapes, and keeping the battery charged…it became expensive.
If it wasn’t for sheer determination to make it work on his part…or what my mom deemed stupidity…he would have waved the white flag and surrendered.
But he refused to give up his dream of an FM transmitter he could run 24/7 without any issues and without a license from the FCC.
Here’s What Happened Next
Around 7 or 8 years ago, technology caught up to his dream…and he still needed an FM transmitter that would cover his entire home and not require a FCC license!
You see…FM Transmitters advanced during that time… but for some reason he couldn’t find a fully assembled transmitter that would cover the entire home and not need a license to operate it (i.e. fall under the FCC’s Part 15 rules).
He was at the end of his rope…it seemed like every transmitter he tried would only transmit audio 15-30 feet, which covered the living room, but not the entire home.
So after searching the market…running rigorous tests and still finding none which worked, he came to the conclusion that he needed to have his own FM Transmitter made.
However… he knew it had to 1) be powerful enough to cover the entire home 2) arrive already assembled 3) be simple enough that anyone can use it 4) come loaded with tons of features, and 5) be small enough to easily fit in your hand.
…after months of exhaustive research…testing and tweaking… the first Whole House FM Transmitter was born.
Together we ended up selling thousands of Whole House FM Transmitter Gold Editions to people across the globe…the distance it generated won praise from countless audio enthusiasts.
But we didn’t stop there…we took all our customer feedback over the next six years…compiled it…calculated it…and redesigned the Gold Edition into our NEW 2.0 version and after six years of development…it’s finally arrived.
“Introducing the ALL NEW Whole House FM Transmitter 2.0”
Cover half a football field with any audio source (over 150 feet of broadcast distance reaches every corner of your house, yard, garage, office space and car
Safely select frequencies with a blue back-lit screen (eliminates the dangers of dim light situations…like driving at night
Touch of a button toggle between stereo and mono selection (quickly gain more broadcast distance in mono…or…choose stereo to utilize both left and right channels)
Compact and portable (the Whole House FM Transmitter 2.0 is about the size of a deck of cards so it can be easily transported)
Mechanical ON/OFF button (no more worries about power loss, if you suffer one…the transmitter will come back on when power is restored and at the exact same frequency)
Microphone port (now you can broadcast your voice to any FM radio which is perfect for tour guides and budding singing stars or for use in churches)
And so much more as you’ll discover in a moment
Engineered to incorporate any audio source, The NEW Whole House FM Transmitter 2.0 has limitless uses. With the amazing broadcast distance and sound clarity…you can use it hundreds of ways:
• Home FM Transmitter: As you would expect with our name as it is, you can cover your entire home and even your backyard in many situations. (Just imagine setting up your audio source with the The Whole House FM Transmitter 2.0 and you can now listen anywhere you go around your home with a simple FM Radio)
• iPod FM Transmitter & MP3 FM Transmitter: You can use it with any iPod or MP3 player to broadcast your favorite music throughout your house or in your car. (This is great for those who want to listen to their music or audio books while traveling to make that commute time even faster)
• TV FM Transmitter: Easily transmit your TV’s audio to any FM Radio so you can listen without having to have the volume cranked up on your TV. This is great for those who are hard of hearing or want to watch in bed without disturbing someone next to them. (It’s also a huge hit with Fitness Centers and Correctional Facilities who want to lower the noise level)
• Computer FM Transmitter (both PC & Mac): You no longer have to be chained to your computer to listen to all the music that you’ve saved on your computer or laptop. (This works great for music downloads, Podcasts and even streaming music like Pandora, Internet Radio and Satellite Radio via the Internet)
• FM Transmitter for Sirius XM: Once you have your satellite radio setup with a good signal you can use the Whole House FM Transmitter to broadcast the audio to every FM Radio. (This means you can avoid the hassle of having to move and re-setup the satellite radio every time you want to listen to it in another room.)… You can also now listen while you’re outside relaxing or even doing household chores and avoid missing the big game because its not on TV or on your local FM radio station.
• Home Stereo FM Transmitter: Listen to your favorite music from your home stereo throughout your house and backyard without having to move a single piece of audio equipment (Just imagine not having to blast the speakers in one room that virtually rattles the windows while at the same time only being able to hearing muffled music in more distant rooms or in the backyard.)
• House Parties & Pool Parties: Make your next house party and pool party even better by being able to have music playing throughout your entire home and by the pool so everyone feels they are apart of the same party and not left out
• Christmas Lights to Music: This is great for those aspiring to have the Griswald’s home from the movie “National Lampoon’s Christmas Vacation”. You can now broadcast music that’s timed with your Christmas light display to any car’s FM Radio. (Great for giving those who are stopping by to watch the light display a better experience… while also keeping your neighbors happy because you don’t have to play the music in the open air)
• Car FM Transmitter: Make that travel time and sitting in traffic much easier and more enjoyable by listening to what you want, instead of what big radio tells you to listen to. (This is also a great way to do what motivational speakers call “your university on wheels”. If you want to take your personal life to a new level with inspirational and educational teachings you will be amazed how much you can learn by just playing them in your car while you drive… try it, you’ll love it!)
• Any Audio FM Transmitter: Use virtually any audio source you can imagine from CD players, Cassette Tape Players, MP3 Players, Boom boxes, old stereo systems, you name it. If it has an audio out port, you can broadcast it.
• Mr. Microphone for the new millennium: With our microphone in-port you can broadcast your voice live to any FM Radio. (this works great for speaking engagements, as a backup P.A. system to let others know what’s going on next at your party, or for even playing a practical joke on someone.)… it’s also a lot of fun for kids who want to play around and be their own DJ.
• DVD FM Transmitter: Broadcast the audio directly from your DVD player to any FM Radio by using the included RCA Stereo Audio Jack we provide for you. (This also works great for those portable DVD players you can use while traveling because the audio can now be broadcast through the car’s FM radio so, if you want, you can have everyone listen to the movie… even those sitting in front)
• For Halloween Displays: Put the “trick” back into trick-or-treating for Halloween… Just imagine, if you have a Halloween display at your home you can now take it to a whole new level and make it the ultimate prank for your friends or family. (For example, you can put a FM Radio into a mask or display and then use the FM Transmitter and microphone to make comments or scare those going by.)
• iPhone FM Transmitter & Other Smart Phones: Of course you can use it with more than just an iPhone, infact all other smart phones work just as well. With an internet connection you can broadcast not only your phone conversation (great for in the car or an ad hock conference call) but also for streaming music or mp3 files you have through the phone.
• Flash Mobs, Mobile Clubbing and Decentralized Dance Parties: All three are a little different in nature but all can be a huge success when you use a FM Transmitter to broadcast the music to the dancers/ party goers. (This gives you total mobility and speed to quickly and easily create that party atmosphere you want, to make it a huge success… and you can do it on the fly in minutes!)
• Drive-In Movies: Make your own drive-in movie in minutes. All you need is a projector, DVD player and a wall to or sheet to play the movie on and you’re set. Watchers can either drive their car up or just bring their own FM Radio. (This is great for parties, fund raisers, church functions, and other gatherings like boy scouts and girl scouts.)
• While You’re Camping: On your next camping trip just bring your favorite music, an FM Radio and our FM Transmitter and you can have one rockin’ mobile party… even if your in the middle of nowhere. (Your friends will absolutely love it and you’ll win big kudos with everyone!)
• Fund Raisers: This works great at fund raisers because you can easily communicate with others and not have to shout or blast your speakers. (This is a must if you’re outdoors and going late into the night and your area has noise ordinances or you don’t want to annoy the neighbors!)
• Group Meetings & Presentations: Since we have a microphone in-port, this is great for meetings and presentations where you either don’t have a PA system or as a backup if the PA System were to accidentally fail. (This one thing could solve a major last minute problem for your event and save it from falling apart.)
Broadcast ANY Audio Source
With Whole House FM Transmitter 2.0 you receive two audio cables:
1/8 Inch (3.5mm) Stereo Audio Jack
Look at the top of the FM Transmitter, the port in the middle is for your audio source, it’s a 1/8” (3.5mm) stereo audio jack and can take any audio source such as your:
Computer (PC and Mac)
And the list just keeps going on and on…
RCA Jack Adapter
This lets you broadcast audio from your TV, DVD Player and Home Stereo System, so
the Whole House FM Transmitter 2.0 also works with your:
Home Stereo System
And other similar audio devices!
You see, in addition to the stereo audio cable, we also include an RCA Stereo Jack adapter that allows you to easily connect to those analog RCA audio out red and white ports on the back of your TV, DVD Player, Home Stereo System, etc. so you can easily broadcast your favorite audio to any fm radio.
Broadcast Your Own Voice with the Microphone-In Port
Works for meetings, speeches and six year old girls who want to be the next pop star!
Customized with a microphone-in port you can plug our mic (optional purchase) directly into it and broadcast your own voice without the need to first run it through a sound system or other expensive audio equipment.
All your audience needs is a simple FM Radio to hear you.
You can create your own radio station and be the star DJ of your own radio show for fun (my kids love this option!)
Use it for a presentation or speech…or have it as a backup system just in case your main audio system or wireless mic fails.
Or have it as a backup system just in case your main audio system or mic fails.
Blue Back-lit Digital Screen
The new Whole House FM Transmitter comes equipped with a blue backlit digital readout.
You might be wondering why I’m so amped about this little feature?
Just imagine driving down the road at night or in a dimly lit room. Think how nice it would be to have an FM transmitter you could read in low light.
The digital design also allows you to cover the entire FM band from 88.1 to 107.9 AND do it in 0.1 MHz steps.
Broadcast on odd and even frequencies making it simple for anyone to use.
Easily matches the same frequency set on the fm radio
Easily visible in poor lighting conditions
Large numbers make it easier to read
Flash fast tuning leads to lightening quick listening, just unbelievable!
The 0.1 MHz steps is critical… For those of us who live in the United States we can use the odd number frequencies, like always, but for those who live in Europe and other countries around the world they can use the even numbered frequencies just as easily.
All you have to do is press the up or down arrow on the right side of the FM Transmitter to change it to the frequency you want.
Mute Option & Full Volume Control
The Mute Option
If you look on the left side of the FM Transmitter you will see a dial. When you press it in the audio is muted. This mute button works for the mic as well as any other audio source you may be using.
For example you can easily mute without having to unplug cords or turn the power completely off. You can also see if the mute is on by looking at the digital screen.
Control The Volume Level Coming Into The FM Transmitter
Now that same dial on the left is not just a mute button. If you dial it up or down it also allows you to control the amount of audio coming directly into the FM Transmitter.
For example, if you run into a situation where your audio is becoming over modulated, all you have to do is simply turn the dial down and you’re all set. No special equipment or extra cables are needed, it’s simple and easy.
This works great when broadcasting your TV, Home Stereo System, DVD Player, etc.
3 Quick-Set Frequency Buttons
This handy feature is located directly below the digital screen, you will see 3 buttons in the middle which allow you to setup 3 preferred frequencies that you want to transmit on. That means when you travel around with our FM Transmitter you can easily switch frequencies with a simple touch of a button.
The digital screen will also tell you which of the 3 presets you are using.
And setting the 3 buttons couldn’t be easier. Simply tune the transmitter to the frequency you want with the up and down arrows on the transmitter then, hold one of the 3 buttons down for about two (2) seconds and it stores it for you.
Automatic Gain Control
When you look at the button to the right of the 3 frequency pre-set buttons you see “AGC”, which stands for Automatic Gain Control.
I won’t bore you with the technical details of what that all means but, essentially what it does is keep the high and low parts of your audio from going too high or too low, which will help prevent audio distortion.
You can easily see whether or not the AGC control is turned on by looking at the digital screen and pressing the “AGC” button.
Mechanical Power On/Off Switch – NOT Electronic
We made sure it was a mechanical switch instead of an electronic one. Which means once you turn the power on…it stays on regardless of whether you have your audio playing through it or not (and, of course, you can turn the transmitter off if you want by just pressing the power button again).
You be the judge of these benefits:
While you are using the transmitter if the power happens to go out for any reason (like you accidentally unplug it for example) once the power is restored, the FM Transmitter will turn right back on.
Won’t drain the batteries when it’s shut off like an electronic switch does. Because an electronic switch continually draws a small amount of power even when it’s off and that’s what drains your batteries so fast. Not a problem with the Whole House.
For example, some electronic power switches will turn off on you if audio isn’t played through the device. That means you have to keep turning it back on and even when you’re using it and you happen to pause the audio for too long it will shut off on you.
Compact, Sleek Case Design
The Whole House FM Transmitter 2.0 is a bit larger than the size of a deck of playing cards and can be easily held in the palm of your hand, placed in your pocket or hung on your belt (belt clip included).
Without batteries it weighs around 2.6 ounces (or about 74 grams) you can easily take it with you anywhere you go.
Hands free mobility for those who are on the go.
Easily stows away in glove compartment, keeping it free from damage and dust.
Snaps onto car visors avoiding car clutter.
Sleek black cover blends in nicely in most surroundings.
Doesn’t attract unwanted attention – if thieves can’t see it, they can’t thieve it!
Sturdy case design ensures it lasts.
Quite simply it will be your musical dance partner for years to come with dependable, reliable operation.
Simple, Smart & Safe Antenna Design
At the top of the transmitter you will also see an antenna for the FM Transmitter. We went with a 3 inch wire whip design for several reasons:
You can easily bend and shape it to fit your environment.
We didn’t want to use one of those telescoping metal antennas because they can easily get in the way AND the moment it gets bent, it can never go back down… or even worse… you break it off and your transmission is dead in the water.
Plus this antenna design is safe since we sell hundreds to correctional facilities all across the U.S. who broadcast the TV’s audio for the inmates.
Six FREE Accessories
The following 6 Accessories are included free with every Whole House FM Transmitter 2.0
1. 110/220V AC Power Adapter (a $10 value)
Receive a 110/220V AC wall power adapter free when you purchase your transmitter today. This allows you to power it from a wall socket so you don’t have to use batteries.
And since its 110/220V you can still use it outside the United States, all you would need is a converter adapter to fit the type of wall plug for that country.
2. 1/8" (3.5mm) Stereo Audio Cable (a $10 value)
You also get a 1/8” (3.5mm) stereo audio cable free with a purchase of our FM transmitter... This makes it easy to use with any audio source imaginable. Just plug it into the audio out port on any audio device and the other end into the FM Transmitter.
3. Computer USB Power Cable (a $10 value)
Also included when you purchase today is a USB power cable that’s 40 inches long. This allows you to power our FM Transmitter directly off your computer or laptop. This works great for those who want to broadcast their music downloads and other audio files and not be forced to stay close to their computer.
Another advantage to using this with your computer USB port is it won’t take up another wall outlet.
4. 12V DC Car Adapter (a $10 value)
Next you get a 12V DC car power adapter. You can power the FM Transmitter by using your automobiles cigarette lighter. So again, you don’t have to spend money on batteries if you don’t want to.
5. Stereo Audio "Y" Cable (a $10 value)
The stereo “Y” cable allows you to split the audio source so it can go to the FM Transmitter while also going to another audio source at the same time.
For example, internet radio listeners will love this accessory because with this cable you can run the audio to your computer speakers AND the FM Transmitter at the same time. This works great if you wanted to listen outside or on another floor in the house but still wanted to hear the audio from your computer... without blasting the speakers.
6. RCA Cable (a $10 value)
The RCA Jack Stereo Audio Cable allows you to broadcast any audio source that uses RCA audio ports. As you might already know, RCA ports are those red and white plugs that you see on the back of TVs, DVD Players and Home Stereo Systems. Now you can easily broadcast that audio too, using this adapter.
120-Day 100% Satisfaction
Money Back Guarantee
If you’re not completely satisfied just give us a call at (888) 674-6226 and we’ll help you fix any issue you might have (we find that most problems are fixed in about 5 minutes). Or, if you still just want to return the FM Transmitter, we’ll promptly send you the info on how to return it so you can get a quick, no hassle, no delay full refund... and we’ll still be friends. This means you can try out our Whole House FM Transmitter 2.0 risk free for 4 months, and if you’re not blown away I insist you return it.
You don’t risk a single penny. Why such a generous guarantee? Because we know once you try this FM Transmitter, you won’t consider using anything else.
Plus, you will be blanketed by our Full Coverage 1 Year Warranty.
1-Year Full Coverage Warranty (a $30 value)
For one full year, 365 days, if any part of the FM Transmitter were to experience any manufacturer defect, we’ll replace it for you for free. All you have to do is call (888) 674-6226 and we will make arrangements to ship out a completely new Whole House FM Transmitter 2.0, and help you get the other ones back to us. No one out there offers a guarantee or warranty like ours.
Here’s Why You Can’t Wait:
Some people in certain inner-circles speculate the National Association of Broadcasters… the “watch dogs” of the radio industry, controlled by the big radio conglomerates, are afraid if you have the power to choose what you can hear on the radio while avoiding the constant flood of commercials…
…they will lose control of you, the radio waves, and the billions of dollars they rake in each year for themselves.
In fact, the NAB even puts this right on the home page of their website, stating that their main purpose is to: “…improve the quality and profitability of broadcasting.”
They have a huge lobbyist group in Washington DC and they are tossing millions of dollars at politicians to help get laws changed…they want to shorten the maximum broadcast distance to 30 feet…which ensures the big radio conglomerates get their way.
So you must act fast…we don’t know when the laws will change…turning our Whole House FM Transmitter 2.0 into an illegal transmitter.
Do it now…click the add to cart button or give us a call at (888) 674-6226.
Here’s Why You Need to Act NOW!
We’ve been authorized to allow this incredible deal to last for a very limited time. I don’t know when the hammer will fall and we will be forced to take this offer down.
Sooner or later the head guy will pull us in his office and tell us it’s time to remove it...so you need to act right now or your chance at this amazing deal will vanish.
Right now you have two choices...
1. Let this offer slide by and miss this opportunity...
2. You can take advantage of this very limited time offer, right now, right here today and claim an amazing FM Transmitter at a rock bottom price, including the Guarantee, Warranty, and 6 FREE accessories you can’t find anywhere else!
Here’s What To Do Right Now
Call us at (888) 674-6226 and tell our customer service staff you want the “Whole House FM Transmitter 2.0” and they will be glad to help you process the order. Or, purchase safely and securely right here on our website, and get your FM Transmitter today, before supplies run out.
Don’t forget you have a 120-Day, 100% Satisfaction, Money Back Guarantee to try it risk free - plus the 1-Year Full Coverage Warranty so you can feel safe knowing we got you covered.