Stay Safe & Still Go To Church
Transmit The Sermon To Your Parking Lot, No Need To Leave Your Car
How It Works
- Broadcast your sermon 150 feet in all directions
- Have your members park in the parking lot and stay in their cars
- The pastor can stay in their car and power the FM Transmitter using the included car adapter
- Using the microphone, which we also include for free, the FM Transmitter will broadcast the sermon to each members’ car radio
- Your members only need to tune into the FM station you selected
- They can now hear your message while also staying safe in their cars
Broadcast the Word
If you’re ready to help your members with hearing impairments and those who have language barriers…then please read this entire article.
Many churches, synagogues and mosques across the world have discovered how to use FM transmitters in their weekly sermons.
And as you already know…you can use an FM transmitter to broadcast sound to any FM radio…that’s any FM radio within 150 feet.
Now your members can finally hear the sermon, the way it’s meant to be heard…whether they are hearing impaired or unable to speak your language.
How to Use an FM Transmitter to Translate Sermons
Most churches, synagogues and mosques have members who cannot understand the native language or they have a difficult time hearing you when they sit away from the sermon.
As you’re about to discover…you can solve your members problems by using an FM transmitter to broadcast the sermon to your congregation.
How does it work?
It works in two different ways.
1. You can have the speaker wear the FM transmitter and have a microphone on his lapel. As he speaks into the FM transmitter, it will broadcast his voice to any FM radio within a 150 feet.
2. You can have a translator wear the FM transmitter and then translate the sermon back to the congregation in the language of your choice.
Not only will you make your members happy…they will feel more connected to the Word and more connected to the church, synagogue and mosque community. When your members feel more involved and connected…they will want to help your church, synagogue and mosque prosper and grow.
It’s why I wanted to introduce you to the Whole House FM Transmitter 3.0.
FM Transmitter Broadcasts 150 Feet
Why am I telling you about the Whole House FM Transmitter 3.0?
Because it broadcasts audio sources 150 feet…in amazing clarity…and unbelievable fidelity.
Plus…it utilizes the entire FM public band allowing you to pick the clearest FM station to broadcast your sermon.
|Transmission Output||We guarantee a radius of 150 feet|
|Frequency Range||88.0 ~ 108.0 in 0.1 MHz steps|
|Frequency Saving||3 preset buttons|
|Power Control||Mechanical Power Switch|
|Frequency Response||20Hz ~ 15KHz|
|Signal to Noise Ratio||>65dB|
|Audio Performance||0.2% distortion|
|RF Harmonica Rejection||Operation Time|
|Tuning Design||Stable PLL Technology|
|Meets FCC Part 15 Rules||Yes, FCC ID: XOA WHFM3|
|Meets Canada IC Rules||Yes, IC ID: 8728A-WHFM3|
|Transmission Signal||FM Stereo or FM Mono|
|Dimensions||4.1″ L, 2.7″ W, .9″ D|
|Weight (w/ antenna)||3.7 ounces|
|User Manual||Click here to view the User Manual|
Here's Why You Need to Act NOW!
Sale: $99.99 (with our $25 Facebook Coupon!)
- The Broadcast Distance – broadcasts 150 ft. radius, guaranteed
- Digital Screen Display – large, easy to read LCD screen display
- Covers Full FM Band – 88.0 – 108.0 (even & odd frequencies)
- Microphone Port – broadcast your voice life to any FM Radio
- FCC Part 15 Compliant – FCC ID: XOAWH-FMT & IC: 8728A-WHFMT
- Easy Plug & Play – Takes about 5 minutes to setup
- Power it 4 Different Ways – 110/220V AC Wall Outlet, 12/25V DC Car Adapter, USB and 3 AA Batteries